Monday, October 18, 2010

I remembered.

As promised, I am posting a photo of the cross stitch dish that I bought at Cameo Corner.
Isn't it the cutest thing
As I said yesterday, Ann-Maree and I bought some fabric from Threadbear. This is the bundle that we bought to share. It's  called "Whittier Crossing". A nice addition to our repro stash.
Ann-Maree only bought the paisleys for the shop.
Today I spent the morning with another of my wonderful friends, Mazzy. I had to go to Knox, and as her hubby is in Germany, she jumped at the chance to get out of the house. We had a lovely time browsing the shops. She was looking for clothes, and I started my Christmas shopping. Christmas shopping is so much more fun when you know what you are looking for, and you have a friend to share it with. The chai latte wasn't half bad either. Thanks for a fun morning Maz.

O.K. It is 3:30pm. time to put dinner on before I pick up Jordy from After School Care. It's roast chicken tonight. Wasn't home on the week-end, so I had better feed the boys a decent meal tonight.
Until next time, be happy.
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment