Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday at Primitive Patches

It's Tuesday night and I'm at the shop for our friendship group. Ann-Maree has been doing her blog and is now appliqueing the Garden Party blocks to their background fabric. Because this is our raffle quilt we share the work.

Here are a few of the blocks that are finished. Only another 20 to go.
The girls are very animated tonight. This has become a really fun group lately. It was lovely to see Gloria back at the group. Hope we get to see you more often Gloria.

I finished quilting the ballerina bear quilt last night, so as I had time after my class, I got to sew on the binding.
That's next terms quilt nearly done. I will post a picture after I have finished sewing the binding down.
O.K. It's time to go home, so I had better pack up.
Until next time
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment