Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeanette

O.K. so the day is almost over but, Happy 50th Birthday Jeanette!

Jeanette is one of the girls in my Friday night group. Her mum Barb brought this gorgeous cake on Friday night and I was able to get this great photo of Jeanette blowing out her candles.

As you can see, photograghy is not one of my many talents.

Today I actually tidied my linen cupboards, and it's not even Spring yet. I wish this sewing room was as easy to get into order.
I also made banana muffins for Mark's lunches, and finished the dresses I was making for the twins. They will look so cute with pink tights.
Tomorrow I must finish quilting my ballerina bear quilt. So that being the case, and now that "House" is over, I think I will retire for the night.
Until next time,
Lynne




No comments:

Post a Comment