Saturday, February 27, 2010

A new project


I have just come home from a wonderful afternoon spent with Ann-Maree at Primitive Patches. How lucky am I to have a Best Friend that owns a Patchwork shop. (You would still be my best friend Ann-Maree, even without the shop.) I chose fabric for a quilt for my darling husband, Mark. He is an avid St. Kilda fan (he is watching the game as I "speak") so of course I chose black, white and red. Sounds like St. Kilda just won there game. The shouting and clapping is a dead giveaway. Any way, Mark is going hiking next week-end, so I will try and get it made then.
Leanne's House block of the month, Down In The Garden, also came in this week. We saw it at Quilt Mart last year, and I just loved it. It reminds me of Dee, my amazing daughter who passed away in December 2008, so this is going to be my therapy quilt.
I will pull fabric out for that tomorrow and show you Block 1.
O.K. Time to tidy my sewing room, ready for more sewing.
Until tomorrow,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment